Years ago, in the dark ages before videos, I used to be able to rent
Academy Award type animated films, (many produced by the Film Board of
Canada) from various university film libraries. I used the BU film
library because it was local and well stocked. Most of them have closed,
as far as I know. Does anyone know where I could get this type of
animated film on video? Some titles I remember are The Critic, Getting
Started, Why Me, Cockaboody, and The Sweater.

TIA

Sharon Hamer
Hopkinton Middle/High School
Hopkiinton,MA 01748