Help! I need your input again (as usual)... I have a high school student
looking for some "Spring Break" reading. She just loved _Go Ask Alice_ and
wants another book like it. What can I give her? When I was in h.s. reading
that kind of thing we were also reading _I Never Promised You a Rose Garden_,
_... Cuckoo's Nest_, etc., but she would like something closer to "Alice."
(drugs as opposed to mental illness, maybe...). I got her to take "Rose
Garden" out, but am drawing a blank on another title that would make her as
happy as she was with "Alice." TIA!!

Jody_Gerlock@pds.k12.nj.us

LM_NET Archive Home