I just sent the message below to Kevin Roe who helped me with figuring out
the Dewey # for some books on Internet that I was trying to catalog.  Now, I
have one that doesn't fit any of those descriptions.  I thought that, in
case he is on Spring Break (like my district is!) this week, maybe someone
else could help me.  So, here's the message I sent to Kevin, and in case
anyone else has the number, I'd appreciate your help.  Thanks!

Hi, Kevin.  Back in January you sent me some info about where to catalog
books on the Internet.  You said you had cut and pasted it from the Dewey
online manual.  I have searched and searched and can't seem to find it.  Do
you have that URL you could send to me?

I have a book that is called Managing Technology in the Classroom, and I'm
not sure where to put it.  It has no CIP, and doesn't really fit the
description you sent of the 025.04, oo4.678. 005.713, or 384.3.  I'm
wondering if there's a 372 spot to put it?  My old Dewey book is ancient,
10th edition!

Thanks for your help once again.

           Suby Wallace                         email:  swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
           Nettleton Intermediate Center        fax:  501-930-3930
                 (5-6 grades)                   phone:  501-932-5650
           3801 Vera                               (area code changing to 870 in
           Jonesboro, AR 72401                          April)

LM_NET Archive Home