I'm a new subscriber and already need help. My ESL teacher would like to
build a collection in the library for her LEP students. Currently we have
a couple of Social Studies related non-fiction, 2 fiction, and a bunch of
fairytales in Spanish and five books in Vietnamese. Our student  body is
21% non-English speaking, mostly Spanish, but also Tagalog, Vietnamese
and a few other Asian languages. I also need resources for justification
of the expense of this addition. Professional materials relating to
foreign language collections in the Middle school would be great. Any ideas?

Kit Hein
Riverview Middle School
205 Pacifica Ave., Bay Point
CA   94565