  Alright you Mac experts, speak to me.
How can I make two LCIIIs which are running on Appletalk recognize a
DW520that they have been using all along, but seem to have lost contact
with?

  One of our wonderful parent volunteers (picture me with my teeth clinched
in a forced smile as I forcefully inject sunny good humor into my voice)
has either incorrectly reconnected two LC IIIs to the Deskwriter or has
altered something in the chooser that I can't find.  They should be running
on Appletalk,  but right now they are not acknowledging the printer.  When
I click on the "DW 520...Appletalk"  icon under the chooser, it will not
move over to the "chosen printer" box on the right.   Do I need to
reinstall the printer?  How could something like this happen and is there a
way to prevent it?   (the helpful parent is in charge of our soon to be
writing center and felt like At Ease seemed to babyish for 4th and 5th
grader, so she left these two computers without it.  Do I need it for
protection from her?!)

TIA for any guidance.

Marcia Millere
Jerger Elementary School