Hello, everyone;

I have a question about Eudora Pro.  I have sent several e-mail messages to
Eudora but as yet have received no response.

At present I am using Eudora Light and I really like it.  I am looking to
upgrade to Eudora Pro but I need to know if it will allow you to sort
numerous addresses that have been entered under one nickname.  At present I
have about 500 e-mail addresses for people who want to be kept up-to-date on
changes to my web site.  Whenever I send out a message to this list, I
always get 3 or 4 back as being undeliverable.  It is taking me forever to
search through the long list of addresses to find the ones that are no
longer valid.  If I was able to sort the addresses alphabetically, it would
make it so much easier to find the ones that need to be deleted.  Will
Eudora Pro let me do this or does anyone know of another e-mail package that
has these capabilities?

Thanks in advance for any help I get.

Carolyn Bierworth
Ontario, Canada