Our middle school's teachers are in the process of looking for an
author to visit their school during the 1997-98.  Because of budget
constraints, they are looking for a WI or MN author in order to keep
the travel expenses down.

Although I do not work in their building, I told the teachers that I
have access to this wonderful listserve and would ask for your help.
If you could recommend an author for a visit with a Gr. 5-8 audience,
please let me know.  I'll relay your messages on to them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cathy Retzer
Medford Elementary School
Medford, WI