   Lm_netters, can you help this teacher out?  Reply directly
to Charles Gobble.

From: charles.gobble@mail.rowan.k12.nc.us (unknown)
    To: iecc-discussion@stolaf.edu
    Subject: "AP Summer Reading"
    Date: Thu, 27 Feb

    I posted a message several weeks ago requesting ideas for a summer reading
    for an incoming Advanced Placement European History class.  Unfortunately,
    I did not receive many suggestions that I was comfortable with. I want to
    repost this request. i am confident that you can help me with a novel or
    historical commentary covering some aspect of the years 1450 to 1996.
    Also, my AP US History colleague has requested ideas for her summer
    reading.  Please help us out.
            Thanks

            Charles Gobble
            East Rowan High School
            Salisbury, NC USA

    IECC-DISCUSSION is intended for discussing the applications and
 implications of intercultural classroom e-mail partnerships.  To
subscribe or unsubscribe, please send an e-mail message to:
"iecc-discussion-request@stolaf.edu"
   More information is available at URL:
http://www.stolaf.edu/network/iecc/

--