Greetings all!  The health teacher at my school wants a bibliography of books
dealing with the subject of "good touches" and "bad touches."  This is a K-4
school.  I can find lots of titles in our state's online catalog, but I don't
want to recommend books based only on subject matter.  I don't want to order
all of them via ILL...that would be asking a lot of my small local library!
Can anyone recommend titles or refer me to a good bibliography/source?  Please
send all responses to me directly.
Thanks for your help!!

Karen Michaud, teacher-librarian
Ashaway Elementary School