We use Thomsen's Bindery, located in Washington State (we're located in
Santa Barbara, CA, and began using them when they were a local company
nearby).  Yes, you must ship the materials, but our experience has been
that they'll pay the return UPS charges.  It's certainly worth giving them
a call--(509) 725-8449 Address: Thomsen's Bindery, Rte. 1, Box 35A,
Davenport, WA 99122

L.R., ABC-CLIO Library

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Elsie Sullivan wrote:

> I need a name and address/telephone number of a good bindery.  We have had
> Crawford but they have been very poor the last couple of years in returning
> books.  I also need to know if the bindery picks books up or must they be
> shipped.  Any info will be appreciated.  Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home