        Friends:  At our educational coop, we now have a network server
with access to the WEB and of course e-mail.  Staff members are asking
about posting web pages on theserver (I hope this is the correct
terminology)
and the network system administrator is caught between and administration
that doesn't know what to do and allthose folks who want to be able to
create web pages.  Do any of you have guidelines for allowing web pages to
be created in your educational settings?  Board policy would be very
helpful!  Barbara Wall, School Library System Director,
bawall@northnet.org, Mexico, NY  13114

LM_NET Archive Home