Thanks to all who responded to my question about barcoding.  I received many
great to hear from librarians who have had the experience with barcoding.

I have another request.  I need to decide whether to use  "dumb" terminals
dedicated only to searching the catalog or to use pc's which can  also be
used  for accessing other information (the web, etc.)  I have my opinion but
I would appreciate hearing from those who are already automated.

Libby Stanford
Unioto High School
Chillicothe, OH  4560l

LM_NET Archive Home