Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 10:39:48 -0800
Dear Friends,
Thank you for the quick response to my request for fiction about Canada.
My teachers were VERY impressed with this group!

Below are the suggestions:
Authors
Gordon Korman
Martyn Godfrey
William Bell
Jean Little
L.M. Montgomery

Books
Incredible Journey-Burnford
Ticket to Curlew-Lottridge
Owls in the Family-Mowat
The Maestro---Wynne-Jones
Little by Little--Jean Little

Velda McMorris
Antioch Middle School
North Kansas City, MO
My school is in the process of creating our own Web page for teachers,
students, and parents.  I would like to include math homework help links
for grades 1-5.  Dr. Math is a site I already have already found and
love.  Does anyone have other sites I could add to our page for
references.  I'm interested in listservs, ftp sites, gopher sites and
newsgroups.  This project will also be used for my graduate Internet
course. TIA!   Please send messages directly to me and I'll post a hit
if enough info is gathered.
Lex Anne Seifert, Librarian
Pinkerton Elementary
Coppell, Texas