We are an elementary school in Miami with one internet connection in our
media center.  One of our teachers has asked me to try to hook up her class
with a class or school from an area that has recently been hit by the severe
flooding (Ohio, Kentucky).  Since we all suffered during Hurricane Andrew
several yearsago, we can relate to the pain and horror of a natural
disaster, and would like to offer our support (emotional?) and friendship.
The natural consequence would of course mean our students will be learning
telecommunication skills along the way.  Can anyone out there help?  You may
direct e-mail to me at swilk@icanect.net.

LM_NET Archive Home