Dear Group,

        We were given a set of CD-ROM'S  Called History through Art.
They contain pictures of various art forms grouped historically from
"prehistoric" times to the 20th century.  They are produced by ZCI
Publishing.  I find them very difficult to access.  There appears to be
no scroll bar in the text part and you really can't search by keyword.
Has anyone else used products by this group and also found them hard to
use.  Perhaps I have overlooked something. TIA

Jean B. Bellavance, Librarian jbellava@mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary Division
P.O. Box 241
Norristown Rd.
Spring House, PA 19477
215-641-0379