I am looking for the Mel Gibson special teacher's edition of Hamlet.  It
has additional footage of 30-40 minutes of Mel Gibson working with high
school students on the play.  If you have any info (publisher, etc.)
please e-mail me ASAP.  Actually, if you could e-mail me at both this
address and my school address (penswa@niles-hs.k12.il.us), I would be
able to act on the info as soon as received.  Thanks much in advance!

Penny Swartz                                    penswa@niles-hs.k12.il.us
Niles West High School                  work:  847-568-3854
Skokie, Illinois  60077                 fax:   847-568-3857

LM_NET Archive Home