Hello all....

I'm in an enviable position right now.  We are in the beginning stages of
planning a new high school.  I'd like to ask you all what you think of the
future of High School media centers.  With mini computer labs placed around
the bldg that will give Internet access, reference access and access to the
automated card catalog for starters, the reasons that students use the LMC
will change.

Has anyone else out there given thought to this interesting problem?

TIA

Jan Boling
Barberton HS LMC
Ohio

45 minutes south of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

LM_NET Archive Home