I am a school library media student working on a paper about flexible
scheduling vs. fixed scheduling. The library I am presently working in
is on a fixed schedule. It's a big controversy here. Would anyone with
experience please let me know how you first got it started,how it is
working now, and any major barriers you faced. I hope to take the
librarians position when she retires in about a year and am interested
from that aspect as well as working on my paper for class.
Julie Criser
criserfm@wilmington.net

LM_NET Archive Home