        I was looking for this same information because I have to have at
least three sites as informational sources for a paper I'm writing for my
technology class.  The only suggestion I got was to put the URL in
parentheses.  This is a long and tedious process.  Did you get any
suggestions for a better way?

                        Charlena Hibbler
                        Library Science Student
                        Kutztown University  (PA)
                        hibb8067@kutztown.edu

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Ken Hawley wrote:

> We are aware of how to create a bibliographic citation for an online
> (internet) source, however, my English teacher was wondering how you make a
> parenthetical reference to that within the text of the paper...using MLA
> style possibly (?)

> Ken Hawley
> Central A & M Middle School
> khawley@cam.k12.il.us