I'm hoping that someone using Circ+ (vintage) can help me with a recent
problem. Just this week, when trying to catalog two books, I have been
stopped by an error message when I type a certain range of letters (bos -
bo?). The two books that I couldn't catalog have titles that begin
"Bosnia" and "Bounty." The "invalid header" message forces me to choose
between exiting the program and running diagnostics and the program
directs me to contact tech support for assistance.

I will explain that having a very small budget, I can afford only the tech
support for Columbia Library System, which I have been using since 1992. I
do use my legal, but now unsupported, version of Circ+ for cataloging
because it allows one to enter much more data than the Columbia cataloging
module.

If you think you can suggest a way to clean up this problem, please let me
know as soon as possible. Thank you VERY much.

Pat

:)    Pat Bartoshesky            Saint Edmond's Academy (Gr.4-8, boys only)
:)    <pbarto@udel.edu>          2120 Veale Rd.  Wilmington DE 19810-4199
:)     302-475-5370              FAX: 302-475-2256

LM_NET Archive Home