Greetings All:  Need help on this one.  I am creating a Hyperstudio project
for a grad class and am focusing on the Internet.  Material, obviously, is
no problem, but I felt I needed a larger graphics library instantly at my
disposal.
(Yes, I have the addresses of many graphics web sites.)  I purchased Mega
ClipArt 15,000 with the intention of cutting, copying, moving, some of this
terrific selection into my Hyperstudio.  I can't make it work and staying up
to greet the dawn on a school night (day) is just a one time thing.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I am Win 95.  TIA.
Susan Midelton
Chicagoland

LM_NET Archive Home