One of my teachers heard a parody song this a.m. -- _I Think I'm a Clone
Now_ to the tune of an older song perhaps titled _I Think We're Alone
Now_ (Doesn't seem to be anyone arou-ound... The beating of our hearts is
the only sou-ound) we think. Don't know the artist, not perfectly sure of
the title, but would like the lyrics for a "time warp" project she's
working on.
        Checked the International Lyrics Server to no avail. Can any
lm-netter provide? Reply to me directly. TIA!

My Best,
Sadie Hunt
Dallas (Oregon) High School
sadieh@viser.net