I am an elementary media/technology educator.  We are looking to
purchase a CD tower(s).  We want to be able to access these CD's from
throughout the building- about 70 MACS- a few LC's, but mostly 580's
and power macs. I am concerned about speed.

Does anyone have suggestions as to companies that offer this type of
hardware?  Have any of you had experience with a CD tower?  What do
you like or dislike?  Do they handle graphics well?  What CD's are you
running?  How expensive are the licenses?

TIA.

Becky West
Library/Technology Educator
Stanton Elementary School