Colleagues,
        I'm working on developing a group activity with my second grade
teachers using Katherine Milhous's _The Egg Tree_ as a starting point.
We're going to read the story and then decorate eggs that have been blown
out.
        As we will need to blow out about twelve dozen eggs, I need some
suggestions to make the process easier.  It seems to me that I read or
heard once about a common household device that would help.  Can someone
out there give me advice?
        I'd also be glad to hear any other ideas that you might have.
                                TIA,

                     Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
            http://www.fhsd.k12.mo.us/John_Weldon/default.html

LM_NET Archive Home