My last post was SO successful!  I received posts with over a total of
200,000 books read.  Thought I'd try one more time before our Count, Don
Deweese stops counting on Friday Mar. 21

If you have not joined Count on Reading, the AASL national reading
initiative that is being underwritten by Follett Software Company, please
join us today.  Just touch your answer key and send me your name, school or
library, address, e-mail address and the number of books your kids have
read since Jan. '95 or your last entry to Count on Reading  I will make
sure that you are added to the list.

The total number of books reported will be announced on April 5 at the
American Association of School Librarians Conference in Portland Oregon.
The announcement will be made during the Reading Celebration during the
second General Session at 8:30 on Saturday morning

More information on the doins' at the Celebrate Session will follow in
another post.

Hope to hear from you.

Suzy Hawley
Publicity Chair, Count on Reading