I am back again with another request.  I am trying to develop some new
and different lessons plans on teaching the Dewey Decimal System to my
3rd and 4th graders.  I would appreciate any ideas and/or copies of
lesson plans that you have found useful in working with this age group.
I find that most of the things I have available are pretty dated, and I
would like some new ideas, especially on how to use patron access
terminals instead of the card catalog.

I would be happy to pay for any mailings, but I am also including my fax
number below.

TIA

Lou Brewer, LMS
Nickerson Elem. School