If anyone has creative ways to schedule computers labs for classroom =
use, please email me.  I will post a hit.

The computer lab (21 stations) is part of the media center and serves a =
high school of 650 students.  Most of the activity has been word =
processing, but next year we will have Internet access and programs to =
support the curriculum. At present faculty can reserve the lab for a =
class on a first come basic.  Several faculty members are concerned that =
their access will be limited, due to the expansion of programs.

Is there any fair way to handle scheduling besides on a first come =
basis? =20

Thanks for any ideas.

Susan Neely, Librarian     sneely@citynet.net
Belpre, Ohio