I have the network version for the Mac and love it. I can run iton LC IIs,
LC IIIs, Mac Classics (b&W), IIsci and IIci. It loads with 4 megs of ram,
and doesn't tell you that the montior is too small.
--
Carole Perla
Dr. An Wang Middle School

0 In article <858961818.465@gsn.org>, Joie Taylor
<jtaylor@GILLIGAN.ESU7.K12.NE.US> wrote:

> We are considering purchasing World Book Multimedia encyclopedia in a
> networked version. We would like to know from those of you who have used
> it how well it works on a network. What kind of network are you using? We
> like to hear from people who have used either the MAC or Windows version.
> When I talked to World Book they told be about the update feature through
> the Internet for the Windows version. Has anyone tried this? How well does
> it work?
>

> Joie Taylor
> Coordinator of Library Services         *********************************
> Columbus Public Schools                         Change is difficult,
> P.O. Box 947                                    even when you want it.
> (402) 563-7000
> fax (402) 563-7005
> email: jtaylor@gilligan.esu7.k12.ne.us

LM_NET Archive Home