I've been through the archives and read quite a bit on this issue already
but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask again.

One of the systems in our final group of three is Mandarin and our
consultant is urging us to be wary of the fact that they have only one
other (non-school) installations in Michigan.

I'm interested in feedback on technical support in general and in
particular as it relates to the concentration of other Mandarin users in
your area.

TIA

* Peter Butts                 * "...one man gathers what         *
* East Middle School          *     another man spills."         *
* 373 E. 24th St.             *                                  *
* Holland, MI 49423           *  http://www.macatawa.org/~ems/   *
* pbutts@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu *   MEL--http://mel.lib.mi.us/     *