 Hello all LM_NETTERS!!

 I have enjoyed reading the material on the listserv for a few days
 now.  I am a graduate student in lib sci at the university of KY

 Anyways I thought you just had to KNOW about this reference book.

 I have not evaluated the content. It just seems to be an excellent
 Internet book for Kids.  Published by Teacher Created Materials, INC.
 PO Box 1040 Huntington Beach, CA, 92647 ISBN- 1-55734-621-6

 It discusses/introduces the concepts of
 1) SAFE SURFING
 2) What is the internet
 3) Email - What is it?  How do I use it?
 4) Netiquette :) (including facial expresions 8:O )
 5) mailing lists (lists a few mailing lists for kids to try)
 6) Newsgroups - USENET
 7) gophers..
 8) FTP, Chat, ARCHIE, VIDEO,
 9) WWW, HTML, search engines,
 10) content sites (educational, fun, art, HOMEWORK,

 11 ----CIVIL WAR HOME PAGE ---- (http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~
 hoemann/warweb.html -----

 12) OFF - LINE Time

 13) and a few more things....

 Thats about all for now :)

--

Mike Terborg

What??!!??  There really IS a life after LIBRARY SCHOOL???

Library Science Student
University of Kentucky
msterb0@sac.uky.edu