A student who has moved on from our school has asked for my help and I
am stumped.  He needs information on the Adobe company and its history.
I have accessed their website and it contains mostly advertising of
current products.  I tried to download info on their executives but my
Adobe reader only gets me the message "internal error."  Does anyone
have any other site to find out how this company developed into the
third largest software company in the country?  The student is in a
printing major that uses Adobe software extensively.
TIA

Linda Bryniarski
Librarian
Bridle Path