Dear Friends,

I had my LM_NET set at no mail last week, and I wonder if you did, too.

If you did, please read this.

If you didn't, go ahead and hit delete right now.  I'm sorry to have
bothered you again.

I am the person who posted the list of National Poetry Month activities,
and I need help with one of my projects.
I have posted a world map on the wall in my media center.  If you could
send me a short poem - funny, silly, serious - and your location - I will
be posting them for all to see.  I have been bragging about this list to
everyone I meet for the last few weeks and would like to have my staff see
for themselves what great people am talking about.
Nothing fancy, nothing long, unless you are really bored!  - or have a
student who likes to type! - and your location.
I posted this request last week and have only 26 responses.  I was
surprised at the low number, considering how we have supposedly 7000 people
that read these messages, so I thought the Spring Break may have
interferred.
I will be eternally in your debt.
And I promise to answer all the "Send Greetings" requests for the next year!

Thanks in advance,

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School
Glassboro, NJ