We are getting ready to impliment the AR program next year.  We are
now in the time line of setting our school schedule and how to plan
the time for reading in our six subject area school day.  We are a
middle school and each teacher has that load of subject material that
must be handled during the school year.  What has your school done?  A
separate class...parts of each subject area set aside...a little of
both?

If you can share your scheduling suggestions, I would be most
appreciative.  If you would like to send me a sample of you school day
schedule, I would like that too.  Snail mail would be fine..

TIA

Jeane Campbell          LRT                     jcampbell@grant.k12.ca.us
Foothill Farms JHS
5001 Diablo Drive