> I thought Mac was dead 3 years ago when I didn't see any Mac stuff in
> the stores and maybe one model of Mac on sale at Comp USA.  Then I

Hello Group,

I am in an investment club and as a member I am also on an investment
discussion group. A very logical analysis of this same topic came
through that group the other day.  Someone ask the same question about
the demise of the Mac and someone else replied by explaining the "market
share" and how much in holdings the company has in comparison to other
fairly well known companies. According to that, it doesn't look like
Apple/Macintosh will be giving up the ghost any time soon.

I wish I had save that message and I would have forwarded it to this
group. It appeared to be pretty good proof that they intend to stay a
while. I had not thought to look at the issue through the investment
perspective to consider whether or not Macs will stay in business, but
that view looks encouraging. (I'm not a Mac person, but I believe schools
ought to have both -- we don't.)

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home