It's called "From Cover to Cover: Evaluating and Reviewing Children's
Books," 1st ed., Harper Collins, 1997.  ISBN 0060245190 or 006446167X (pbk).
I'm looking for it also after hearing that it is just a great tool, meant
not only for reviewing but also for developing that critical eye when
selecting children's materials.
At 08:00 PM 4/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I would have replied earlier but I don't have specifics.  I think K. T.
>Horning has a new book out about reviewing.  It was mentioned at the
>Radical Change conference in Madison earlier this month.  I have not seen
>it, but it sounds good.

>Kay Weisman
>Willowbrook School
>Glenview, IL
>

>On Thu, 1 May 1997, T. K. Cassidy wrote:
>
>> >I'm disappointed.  Of the 7,000+ librarians on this listserv, I didn't have
>> >one answer but did have several requests to post a hit so I'm not the only
>> >one that would like this information.  Please help me out.
>>
>> Kay, it always amazes me that with so many folks I rarely get many
>> a bit! :-)
>>
>> Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
>> Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!
>>
>> T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
>>                              Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
>>                              tkc@kuentos.guam.net
>>                              http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/
>>
>> 1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
>> Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A
>>
>>  April - the IRS chose well whenthey chose  the month we start by honoring
>> fools and end by cryng "May Day!

Elizabeth Letterly, District Librarian
eletterl@abelink.com            eletterl@roe51.k12.il.us
Williamsville CUSD #15, Williamsville, IL  USA  62693

Life itself is the proper binge. -- Julia Child

LM_NET Archive Home