Hi folks - we are trying to find out if the adaption of the Odyssey done
by Henry I. Christ is still available anywhere.  It was last reissued
according to First Search in 1992 and was then published by the Globe Book
Co.  That publisher seems to no longer be in existence.  If you have any
information which might help me find this book, please send it my way.  We
would like to have a classroom set of it.  TIA, always.

Melinda Miller-Widrick, LMS K-12
Colton-Pierrepont Central School
Colton, NY 13625
miller-w@northnet.org
Subject: MID: mythology

We are creating a reading class for seventh and eighth grades and
would like to include mythology.  Does anyone know of a book of
mythology that we could purchase for the students to use during this
unit?  It would need to be under $5.  The only mythology anthologies
I can find are the big, expensive hard backs.  I'm very excited about
this new class and can't wait to hear from you!

Tisha Petree, Librarian
California Middle School
205 South Owen Street
California, MO 65018