Good morning form Orlando, Florida!
Does anyone klnow if it is possible to print a shelflist equivalent from
Winnebago 6.3 for DOS?  This is _not_ a card for a drawer, but a listing of
all holdings with the following information: title, edition, publisher,
publication date, pagination and local call number.  I have heard that
there is a utility program from Winnebago that will do this, does anyone
know about this utility?

I know it is possible to print a _materials list_, but this is not what is
needed.

Plese reply to me directly at address below.  Thanks, you folks are the
best!

Carol McWilliams
University of Central Florida
mcwillc@mail.firn.edu