LMNetters,
I have a student who is doing a paper on the Lindbergh kidnapping.  She
would like to find old newsreels that might have been produced during
that time.  Another teacher vaguely remembered a museum or library in
New York City that might have a collection.  She would like the
information to contact this place to see if there is any way she could
view the newsreels.  Does anybody know this information? You can e-mail
directly and if I get alot of requests for the info., I'll post a hit.

Anna Hartle                                           Cincinnati Country
Day School
Middle School Library Coordinator         6905 Given Rd.
hartlea@ccds.cincinnati.oh.us              Cincinnati, OH  45243
@-->-->---------                                          513-561-7298

LM_NET Archive Home