Hello All,
   So much for the power of positive thinking. With all the responses I got I
 (naively and hopefully) thought hooking up the computer to the TV so
whatever was on the computer screen would appear on the TV  would be
relatively simple. It didn't work.
   We installed the L TV Card for Macintosh into the machine. The teacher did
what was necessary for the software and then we played with the wires.
    TV SET: has two screws for the UHF and below that a threaded female part
that receives a thin wire male part (Doesn't this sound risque!) for VHF
75OHM.
    VCR:    O             Audio  O O
               out                                          (circles
represent female recepticles for
                                                               single male,
not a wire bit)
                O             Video  O O
                in
            antenna                out  in

Just in case this scrambles in the mailing: There is a single female
recepticle for antenna in and one for antenna out. There are two females by
audio for out and in and two females for video out and in.

We have ; a cord that has a single male on  each end with a metal 'sleeve'
extending half way down around the prong.
               a double cord that has a single male on one end (no metal
sleeve) and on the other end the cords separate with a male on each of those
ends. There is a 'sleeve' on each of them and one is orange and the other
grey.

NOW WHAT? We tried to follow directions but obviously something didn't work.
Can someone please offer some troubleshooting advice and some step by step
directions. I didn't work with the software end of it at all but the teacher
is usually pretty good about that sort of stuff. (Tho it was the end of the
day!!)
   Thank you ever so much.
Helen McMaster
Veazie School Librarian