I have two different topics I need information on, anything you might
share with me would be greatly appreciated.

The first topic deals with software and keyboarding.
        When are your schools teaching keyboarding?
        If your school teaches keyboarding in the elementary school, how have
you addressed the need for a lab?  (e.g. do you have a full-blown
computer lab, or AlphaSmart/PC5/DreamWriters ...)
        What wordprocessing software does your district use?  (MS Office, MS
Works, Corel WordPerfect?)
        How have you aligned the choice of software and the teaching of
keyboarding with your curriculum?

The second topic is job evaluation forms.
        If anyone could email (or fax (517) 427-5107 attn: Katrina) me a copy
of the form used by their school district for employee evaluations, I
would be very grateful.

I truly appreciate any information that anyone can share with me on
these topics.

TIA
Katrina Gormley, Media Director
Montabella Community Schools, Blanchard, MI
kgormley@remc8.k12.mi.us

LM_NET Archive Home