Yesterday afternoon I was asked to produce a technology policy and plan for
the school to be presented to the principal by May 23. It has to be passed
by a very divided committeee before then.

Help!!

Does anyone have copies of such things that I can look at or know where I
can see some?

We are a K - 7 school, but I be interested in seeing anything at this stage.
With such a short time frame and the importance of the project I would like
to consider as many ideas and formats as possible.

Yours in desperation,
Lynley Gibbons
Western Australia

LM_NET Archive Home