A 7th grade teacher at my school is trying to locate the author Gail Graham
who wrote the book Cross fire in 1972. This book, about the Vietnam War, was
recommended to her at an English conference she went to last year, and she
has been unable to locate a copy to purchase. (I have depleted all my
sources also.) If you could put us in touch with the author or help us find
a copy of the book she can purchase, it would be greatly appreciated.
(The publisher, Pantheon Books, only has an address unknown listed for the
author dated 9/30/88)

TIA

Pat
--