Why don't we all have electronic filing systems in our heads, so when we
see something "neat", it would be filed away until we need it? <g>

Some time back, I saw a "virtual tour of the Globe Theatre" (the
reconstruction in London) and thought that it would be good for the
English department WHEN we got Internet connections. So... now we have
them, with T1 lines no less, and I can't find the site. It was a tour so
real (you could move left or right, upstairs and down) that when I saw
pictures in the paper this week about the opening, I thought I'd been
there in person (until I remembered that it wasn't even open the last
time I was in London!)

Does anyone know the URL for this site? I've done a search using
Dogpile.com (my current favorite search engine) but was unable to find it.

TIA...

Joyce Conklin           jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
Automation Consultant
San Mateo Union High School Dist. (ret.)
San Mateo CA 94403

LM_NET Archive Home