Friday was the day for stumpers!  The cooking teacher is trying to track
down a specific pound cake receipe.  She believes it was published in the
Good Housekeeping magazine in the '50's, and later in one of their
cookbooks.  I have _many_ cookbooks in the collection, but none are from
Good Housekeeping.  The local library doesn't have an old GH cookbook
either.  Do any of you cooks out there have a GH cookbook from the '50's
that has a pound cake receipe in it?  If so, contact me and I'll work out
something with you!

TIA

Mark Williams
Librarian