Hello everyone! I'm new to the Internet as well as LM_NET and I was
wondering if you could help me. I can't figure out how to include a link or
my e-mail address in an e-mail message and have it be blue so someone else
can click on it and go right to it. I've looked everywhere for a "how-to"
and even bought an "Internet for Dummies" book. Any step-by-step
instructions would be greatly appreciated! Please respond to me directly.
I've got some great sites I would like to send in. (That's a bribe for
help! :-})

I use Microsoft Internet Explorer with Internet Mail if that makes a
difference in the instructions. TKI!

Barbara Johnson (BJ)  "I don't have the blues."
Teacher/Librarian (soon to be)
Albright Middle School
Houston, Texas
<erikjoh@netropolis.net>