Greetings--We are a small K-12 unautomated school library with several
newish Macs networked to the rest of the school's computers, which are
also Macs.  Our guidance office owns MacSchool (from Chancery
Software), and is happy with it, and we are considering buying the
Library pro module.  Our 20-school-wide School Library System,
however, is exclusively Mandarin, and our Director is recommending
that we buy PCs and go Mandarin. We don't have the space or the funds
for this. Questions:
        * Does anyone have Library Pro and are you happy with it?
        * Has anyone tried to convert their Library Pro MARC records
to Mandarin?
        * Do any of you have experience with trying to run Mandarin,
in some form, on Macs?  I've heard several horror stories.
        * Does anyone recommend any other software automation programs
that *do* work well with Macs?
*Many* thanks for your help with this!

Emily Kirsch, lms
Morris Central School