Dear Everyone:
Thank you so much for all your advice on how to put a live blue link into
my email. It was so easy--I guess I was just trying to hard. :-)
I searched through some of the LM_NET archives to see if these sites had
already been posted [thanks for the advice Dan Robinson :-)] and I didn't
see these. Forgive me if I overlooked them. I am currently teaching 7th
grade Lang. Arts and will hopefully be taking over the librarian position
at my school this summer so the following sites are my current quest:
author web sites!

young adult and children's authors
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/special/kay/author.html

children's and young adult authors
http://www.users.interport.net/~fairrosa/cl.authors.html

adult and some ya authors
http://www.books.com/scripts/authors.exe?sid~FDQPMtNpLCKE1bM

some of my favorites:
Avi       http://www.avi-writer.com

Naomi Shihab-Nye (wonderful poet/songstress  *I Feel A Little Jumpy Arounf
You*)
    http://nac.tamu.edu/~x075bb/naomi

Neat stuff for Middle Schoolers (called Too Cool For Grown-ups)
http://www.tcfg.com

**For Patty Sands  Re:  TA Barron (somewhere on this page is a number to
call for author visit info--is that what you were looking for?)
http://www.putnam.com/putnam/authors/ta_barron/author.html

Enjoy and thanks again!:-}

Barbara Johnson (BJ)
Albright Middle School