Hi all,

On Sat. April 5, Erik wrote

> If you want to include a live link in your email make sure you begin with
> *http://*

> Your email message, when typed at the end of your message, will also turn
> blue as long as it is typed exactly as in a *to:*.

The mystery of the coloured links or hypertext is not something to
worry about. Each e-mail package handles it automatically in its own
way. For example the version of Pegasus mail I'm using puts URLs in
green (and it can be turned off) but doesn't have active e-mail
addresses.

My advise is just type your addresses and the software will do the
rest.  By the way, I don't find the hypertext greatly useful because
I don't read my mail on line. However it does make the addresses
stand out.

Cheers,
Jenny

Jennifer Griffiths   dgriffo@ozemail.com.au   (OO)
Teacher-Librarian (Casual Relief)            ((  ))
Sydney, Australia                          ----""----
My home page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dgriffo/jenny.html

LM_NET Archive Home