Pam Hunter wrote:
>A teacher from my school is looking for a copy of a Daniel Boone by James
>Daugherty - 1940 Winner.  She can't find the book anywhere.  Does anyone
>know where she might be able to purchase this book?

Amazon, the bookstore on the net, says it is out of print but they can try
to get it for you.  Here's their message:

Daniel Boone   by James Daugherty

                           Hardcover
                           Published by Viking Pr
                           Publication date: January 1939
                           ISBN: 0670255890

Availability: This item is out of print, but if you place an order we may
be able to find you a used copy within 2-6 months. We can't guarantee a
specific condition, binding, or edition. If we find a copy, we will notify
you via e-mail and request your approval of the price. We'll also notify
you if we can't find a copy.

You can go to Amazon at www.amazon.com.  Choose Key Word inquiry and type
in Boone Daugherty.  They are very good at getting new stuff.  I don't know
how good they are at out of print which they just started offering.

Joan

Joan Kimball (jkim@borg.com)
Clinton, NY
Hart's Hill Elementary School Library