This was so good I had to share it with you guys.

Best to all,

THE GIRL IN THE GLASS

>>When you get what you want in the struggle for SELF
>>       and the world makes you QUEEN for a day
>>Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
>>       and see what the girl has to say
>>
>>For it isn't your father, mother, or brother
>>       whose judgement upon you must pass
>>The person whose verdict counts in your life
>>       is staring at you from the glass.
>>
>>She's the person to please, never mind all the rest
>>       for she's with you clear to the end
>>And you've passed your most dangerous difficult test
>>       if the girl in the glass is your friend.
>>
>>You may fool the world down the pathways of years
>>       and get pats on the back as you pass.
>>But your only reward will be the heartache and tears
>>       if you've cheated the girl in the glass...
>>
>>**********************************************************************
>>
>>Pass this on to all the girls you know for it is so true that you must
>>stay true to yourself. Live life to the fullest and always enjoy
>yourself.

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy -  On sabbatical beginning 24 May
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

Calculated mischief is invigorating ;-)

LM_NET Archive Home